[0.3z]Minesky Roleplay
Welcome To Minesky Roleplay Forum,You May Register Or Login Here
[0.3z]Minesky Roleplay
Welcome To Minesky Roleplay Forum,You May Register Or Login Here
[0.3z]Minesky Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Minesky Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ServerIp:5.231.58.12:7777

TeamSpeak 3 IP:5.231.58.12

Minesky Roleplay Founder:Ken_Simeros IGN:Ken_Simeros/Miles Lander Garcia IGN:Miles_Garcia/ Wendell Peralta IGN:Wendel_Peralta

Pierce RedField Admin apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierce RedField

Pierce RedField Admin apply  Empty
PostSubject: Pierce RedField Admin apply    Pierce RedField Admin apply  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Code:
In Game Name : Pierce_RedField ***
Why You Want To Be A Admin : well...i want to be an admin cuz i want to make this server the best server in all of samp i want to get more players to it because admins are very important in any server they help players by accepting reports, helping them, advising them so i want to become an admin to help this server to be up and to make players happy in the server. And if any new player join the server and he didn't find any one to help him and accept his report...he will leave right Question so i want to be an admin cuz i am very active player.***
Did You Obey The Rules?? : yes sure***
When You Be A Admin What Will You Do?: i will be active all time. i will accept all reports, help players, invite my friends to the servers and as i say before make players happy and i will make this server up always and i swear if you choose me i won't disappoint you***

choose me  cheers
Back to top Go down

Pierce RedField Admin apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[0.3z]Minesky Roleplay  :: Administrative Request :: Administrative Request-
Jump to: